RMS Beauty Contour Bronze & Lip2Cheek in Spell

RMS Beauty unveils some new beauty for spring! As a huge fan of the line (I swear by the RMS “Un” Cover-Up) I suffered heart palpitations the moment the new releases reached my inbox – any other crazy beauty junkies out there? Hello? A new product made its debut, called the Contour Bronze, as well as, a new Lip2Cheek shade called Spell, a lighter shade of the “Un” Cover-up and a new Lip Shine called Content.

RMS-Beauty-Contour-Bronszer-Lip2Cheek-Spell-1

Background image from Thoughfully Magazine featuring makeup by Rebecca Casciano.

RMS-Contour-Bronze-Lip2Cheek-Spell-mylucitedreams

Wearing the Contour Bronze on cheeks, forehead, sides of nose and eyes. Lip2Cheek on cheeks and lips. Other makeup – RMS “Un” Cover-Up in #11 as foundation and concealer, RMS Living Luminizer, and L’Oreal Voluninous Butterfly Intenze Waterproof Mascara, nails are Deborah Lippmann P.Y.T.

“People love to use bronzer as a contour! We get questions about this all the time. Color-wise, bronzers don’t work well as a contour so I combined the two. Our Contour Bronze makes for a more realistic contour shade by using brown undertones rather than the dated red-orange hues. Doubles also as a bronzer for darker skin tones. Either way you can’t lose!”
– Rose-Marie Swift

The Contour Bronze naturally defines and sculps the face with a subtle radiance. When I first laid my eyes on its deep rich tone, I thought in no way that it would work for my lighter skin tone. But in true RMS fashion, the Contour Bronze blended seamlessly into the skin adding natural looking definition to the contours of my face. The look can be subtle to more dramatic, and I can see this product working well for a wide range of skin tones. As for a bronzer – I’m not getting enough warmth from this product, so I would reach for it solely to contour. The Contour Bronzer looks beautiful on the eyes (see image above). Rose Marie Swift does say that it “doubles as a bronzer for darker skin tones,” so I’ll just stick with the Buriti Bronzer for bronzing.

RMS-Contour-Bronze-Lip2Cheek-Spell-3

RMS Lip2Cheek in Spell is a nude pink shade that adds the most natural and subtle flush to the cheeks – a my flush but better kind of look. It’s quite pale, so it would be best suited for fair-light complexions. Spell is very close to my natural lip shade, although a bit more nude.

RMS-Contour-Bronze-Lip2Cheek-Spell-4

Compaison swatches (left-right) – W3LL People Universalist #9, Kjaer Weis Desired Glow, RMS Lip2Cheek Spell, RMS Contour Bronze, RMS Buriti Bronzer, W3LL People Bio Bronzer Stick.

Shop RMS Beauty at beauteabar.com & thedetoxmarket.com

*This post contain affiliate links
This entry was posted in Makeup and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to RMS Beauty Contour Bronze & Lip2Cheek in Spell

1. Sarita Coren says:

Oh your cheekbones! Fangirl scream 😉 The makeup always looks stunning on you and these are looking fabulous as ever. XOXO

2. testsitebb says:

I’m curious how contour bronze compares to the Rms eye polish in seduce. Rose Marie has used seduce to contour in the past. I bought seduce for contouring just before they released contour bronze… But seduce definitely has too much shimmer/glitter to naturally contour for me. Is contour bronze glitter free? Just glowy? Love your blog!

• Oh no! Yes I heard her recommend it for a contour. The Contour Bronzer has NO shimmer, just a radiant effect – the finish is similar to the Buriti Bronzer and thank you so much!

• testsitebb says:

That’s what I thought! Ugh… Another product to sample! Do you have an all time favorite contour product? I have pretty much the same skin tone as you and you always look so radiant!

• Thank you so much! My favorite is the W3LL People Bio Bronzer Stick (not powder) it contours and adds warmth. I was a devout fan of the Gressa Serum Bronzer, however I feel it’s been causing me break outs. I use the Gressa Skin Air Focus Brush to apply – it’s the best. The domed shape can really contour and the overall brush blends products beautifully!

• testsitebb says:

thanks so much !

3. tianna says:

so gorgeous on you Taylor! I love this color, but I’m so pale skinned – I’d be worried it would just make me look dirty or be too dark.

4. Jfer says:

Thank you for new RMS swatches, yes! Love Spell.

5. Loving the look of the bronzer for darker skin tones! I think as I’m quite fair I prefer a bit of warmth too but may have to test it out 🙂

Mayah x

6. How would you compare the Contour Bronze to Tata Harpers? Not sure if I need both? Running to buy Spell now… 🙂