Goodbeing Box Discovery – I recently discovered the Board and Batten Calming Lift face mist, which was featured in my May Goodbeing Box and immediately purchased a full-sized. The wonderful ingredients list includes aloe vera left juice, rose-water, silk peptides and hyaluronic acid. It smells incredibly fresh and provides instant hydration! There aren’t a ton of facial mists out there that I can rave about, but this is certainly one.
New Beauty and an Old Favorite – One of those products that I can’t live without is the Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics Vitamin B Enzyme Cleansing Oil. Nothing compares in my opinion. It thoroughly, yet gently removes makeup, without leaving a residue behind and the pineapple fragrance is lovely. I also picked up two fairly new releases for the summer – one is the Suntegrity Lip C.P.R., which is a lipstick featuring SPF 30. The texture is so delightfully soft and balmy. I picked up the shade Sunrise Peach, which is a golden peach nude. For the option to layer sunscreen, I also picked up the new Ilia Radiant Translucent Powder SPF 20. The packaging is ingenious, featuring a magnetic brush which may be removed to clean, although I am having trouble getting the powder to flow steadily. The verdict is still out, however, I am so far loving the finish, which is indeed radiant and not matte.
Beauty Dust Update – A few months ago I raved about my wonderful experience with Moon Juice’s Beauty Dust. I stopped using it for a few weeks now, what I have decidedly noticed is the decrease in the health of my nails. They have again lost their strength and easily peel. What I greatly miss however, is the calming effect. So, I am back on the Dust, and I surely recommend it!
PINK – Pink peonies and nails to match – wearing Lauren B Beauty Nail Polish in City of Angels. This photo was taken after 4 days of wear, I’m loving the formula and this soft pink shade.
Popsugar Must Have Box June*
- Hat Attack Neutral Diamond-Printed Sarong ($58 value) – My absolute favorite product featured in this months box, is this lightweight sarong made from 100% cotton. The print is beautiful, its great quality and perfectly suited to my personal style. I will be getting a lot of wear out of it this summer.
- Sisters of Los Angeles “Cheers Bottle Opener” ($12 value) – I’ll toss this gold bottle opener into my purse, everyone needs a travel bottle opener, right?
- Wild and Wolf Ridley’s Games Room “Who Am I?” Quiz ($12.95 value) – Love – my Friday night just got a little more exciting!
- NCLA Born on the 4th Nail Lacquer ($16 value) – NCLA Nail Polishes are one of my favorites – they have the quickest drying formula, and provide long-wear (also curely-free and 5-free). I think my glitter nail days are behind me, but I appreciate the the nod towards the upcoming holiday.
- Knock Knock Are You Ready (For your Close-Up?) Compact ($10 retail) – It’s actually a great quality mirror and I do not own a decent one.
- Pacifica Underarm Deodorant Wipes ($9 value) – I have yet to try these, but they seem like a great option to tag along to the gym or beach.
- Pressels Siracha ($1.25) – Uh.. Delicious!
Popsugar Must Have Subscription Box $39.95 per month