With pleasure I bid adieu to 2016! This past year was a doozy, but yet, a year filled with incredible beauty (products). I’ve had the incredible opportunity to discover so many incredible products in 2016, some very notable products that have really blown me away and just when I thought I’ve seen it all. Here are a few of the true stand outs of 2016 that have easily gained their place amidst my all-time faves.
- W3LL People Bio Correct Concealer: This concealer is a winner! It has excellent coverage, a weightless feel, and an undetectable finish. I like to use it both under the eyes and on areas of the face to reduce redness and brighten my complexion.
- Glossier Boy Brow: The Boy Brow is like my brows x2. It naturally enhances my brows and keeps them in place. I’m not a big fan of overly groomed eyebrows, I like them a little messy and this product helps me achieve that – just healthy-looking, lush brows.
- Jane Iredale Bronzer in Sunbeam*: This bronzing quad has been in heavy rotation since its release this past summer. It has been my most reached for blush and eyeshadow. The selection of luminous copper and pink shades brighten my face and enhance my green eyes, while providing a natural glow. (review)
- Red Apple Lipstick: When RAL finally came into my life, I wondered what had kept us apart for so long. Oh My Guava* Lipstick is absolutely one of my all-time favorite nudes, it works through every season. Their glosses are also an absolute must-try. The formula is super soft, hydrating, and pigmented – Tiny Dancer* is my jam, it’s a face brightening light peachy-pink. (review)
- Au Naturale Lipstick in Marrakesh*: Because you can never have too many nudes. Marrakesh is an easy-to-wear, not-too-nude peachy-pink nude. (review)
- Kosas Cosmetics: If you’re seeking out a statement lip this is the brand to go to. Their color selection is on point and the brand somehow makes bold shades easier to wear. If I had to choose, I would say Undone* and Fringe* are my faves. (review)
- Modern Minerals Lip Glosses: These thoughtfully created glosses are a daily staple. The sheer, hydrating formula provides fuss-free application. I do love both the Invigorating and Emotive gloss formulas, although am quite partial to the Invigorating Lip Gloss in Touch of Blush, which is a dreamy peachy-pink nude with lip plumping ingredients. (worn here)
- Bottega Organica: A true beauty stand-out of 2016, Bottega Organica creates some of freshest, most potently rich skin care products. The Overnight Renewal Cream* and the Restorative Mask Formula* offers my skin epic hydration. Sadly for my wallet, I don’t ever want to be without either of these products. (review)
- Maya Chia Supercritical Chia Oil*: This wonderfully hydrating oil has become a staple in my routine and I always find myself coming back to it. While its deeply hydrating (even for my dry skin), it’s incredibly lightweight. (review)
- Josh Rosebrook Nutrient Day Cream: I personally find it difficult to find a well formulated clean water-based cream that provides the hydration that my skin desires. The Nutrient Day Cream is just amazing, the texture is gorgeous, plus it contain SPF 30 and has the most delightful vanilla scent – I just want to eat it!
- Lina Hanson Global Face Trio*: This powdered mask, exfoliator, cleanser is one hard-working face treatment. It detoxifies, smoothes and hydrates the skin all at once.
- Board and Batten Farm to Skin Calming Lift: I am already on my third bottle and that says a lot. This super hydrating facial mist has been a stable in my skin care routine since I first discovered it.
- Free Love Beauty Lovechild Illuminating Oil*: I’m all about that glow and Free Love Beauty’s beautifully crafted rose-gold shimmering oil adds a warm natural (tasteful) radiance from head-to-toe. I’ve been adding it to my tinted moisturizer, body oil or alone for a beautiful glow. (worn here)
- Forager Botanicals Body Oil*: One of the more hydrating body oils I’ve come across. I just love everything about it. Coconut Isle is so beautifully fragranced. Their perfume oils are another gem! (review)
- Captain Blankenship Golden Waves Mermaid Sea Salt Hair Spray*: I love some mussy beach-waves and this is my favorite! Plus it contains golden shimmer! And the scent! (review)
- Leonor Greyl: I truly love all things Leonor Greyl, but their Masque à l’Orchidée’ is a true stand-out. Ive never used a hair mask that gives me the results that this one does – it hydrates my hair while giving it healthy volume and bounce. (review)
Wishing you all a happy and healthy 2017!
*denotes sample- all thoughts expressed are unique and true to my personal experience, as always.
**This post contains affiliate links