There’s a new premium beauty subscription service in town (well in Canada for now and available to the US this April) and it’s a good one! Meet Mapleblume*, a bi-monthly subscription service offering a grand selection of luxury skin care and cosmetics, with a nod to clean and green. Because Mapleblume wants to give you a good feel for a product, you can always expect up to five full-sized or deluxe samples (no one-time use samples here). Each box is seriously loaded to the brim with beauty products from some top-notch brands (check out their December box here). The lovely ladies behind Mapleblume subscribe to a tried-and-true philosophy by only including products that they truly adore.
“We saw that there was a void in the Canadian subscription box market for luxury brand skincare and cosmetic products that are high in quality and that provide more than just sample sized amounts. Through research and networking, we discovered some of the finest brands with the purest ingredients that we wanted to share with other people. We decided to take a risk, leave our respective careers, move to Toronto, and create a brand that we could be passionate about. Thus, Mapleblume was born.”
I have the contents of the February Box to share. This month’s box features an incredible assortment of skin care and beauty products, many of which I’ve never tried before.
The February Box:
- Odacité Ba+S Eye Serum Concentrate ($54.75CA/$42US) – a highly nutritive serum specially formulated for the delicate, thin skin of the eye contour. Contains ingredients that work to help reduce eye wrinkles, increase elasticity and reduce puffiness and dark circles.
- RMS Beauty Living Luminizer ($49.50CA/$38US) – we all know this beauty, the cult-classic highlighter from RMS.
- Biodara Luminous Cleansing Oil ($52.75CA/$42US) – a cleansing oil composed of organic botanicals to gently cleanse and renew the skin, while maintaining the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- Fig + Yarrow Complexion Oil ($18.25CA/$14US) – certified organic floral distillates and pure essential oils repair, balance and tone the skin.
- Hylamide Low-Molecular HA Rehydration Booster ($20CA/$20US) – a hyper-strength rehydration serum containing five forms of hyaluronic compounds, offer short and long-term surface below-surface hydration.
- Hynt Beauty Lip Gloss in Liquid Garnet ($23.50CA/$18US) – an all-natural super creamy lip gloss that keeps the lips hydrated with a combination of nourishing oils.
You can subscribe for $120CA $106US per box