Summer means sun, sand and surf – I live for it, it’s my favorite season and the time when I feel most connected to my true self. As the weather warms and we spend more time outside immersing ourselves in nature, we feed our mind, body and soul – there is nothing more invigorating.
More summer also equals more skin, and I’ve compiled a list of my summer essentials to reveal a more radiant you, a more confident you.
- Kopari Coconut Melt*: Coconut Oil – you know where I’m heading here. It is so multipurpose and lightens my load when traveling. The Kopari Coconut Melt is 100% unrefined coconut oil and also comes in this ingenious tube. It takes place of my eye makeup remover and body oil, plus I use it as a pre-shampoo/pre-pool treatment and for oil pulling.
- Kahina Beldi Soap in Neroli*: I’m crazy for this soap and I’ve been through about five jars already. Kahina just released a new fragrance, Neroli, and its my favorite yet! Not only is the Beldi Soap an effective and hydrating body cleanser, it’s also the best for shaving and not full of nasties. Undoubtedly, my favorite way to use it is as a body softening treatment. After showering I apply the soap from neck to toes, turn the water off and let it soak in for a good three minutes (more if you have the time). I then follow-up with the Kessa Mitt (scrubbing rather aggresively) and watch all the dead skin just roll off my body – it’s the most effective exfoliating treatment when used correctly, I assure you
- Aquis Lisse Luxe Long Hair Towel*: Hair Towels make a huge difference in health of my hair by significantly reducing frizz, leaving my hair so much softer and more manageable. It also dries hair so much quicker than your average towel, lessening your exposure to heat damage. For curly girls, a hair towel is a MUST! I apply my favorite hair oil, wrap my hair in the Aquis hair towel, and then leave it on why I apply makeup – or as long as I can, then style. I was previously using the Hubalou, but I do prefer this – it dries much more quickly.
- Maya Chia Illuminating Body Serum*: I’ve already discussed my love for this product in a blog post here, and its one of my summer must-haves. This body serum hydrates, as it adds the most exquisite rose-gold radiance to the skin – which helps to blur imperfections and makes the skin look healthier and more radiant.
- CV Skinlabs Rescue + Relief Spray: This is one of my top summer must-haves for soothing and calming the skin, while offering incredible hydration. It instantly soothes sunburns and revitalizes dehydrated summer skin. If my skin is in need of extra TLC, I’ll apply this in the evenings then top it off with the Bottega Organica Restore Face Mask – leave it on overnight and by morning my skin is back to normal.
- Fur Ingrown Concentrate*: This oil is specifically designed to target ingrown hairs, bumps, and irritation. I’ve been using it regularly this summer on my bikini area, as it effectively soothes and calms the skin after shaving. It comes along with a finger mitt to exfoliate the area in the shower. I’ve also been using the Fur Oil on my chest, where I’ve been dealing with some break-outs from sunscreen – its amazing at clearing congestion!
*pr samples – all thoughts expressed are unique and true to my personal experience as always. I never receive payment for product reviews.
Note: this post contains affiliate links