Fall is only but a few weeks away and for me it feels somewhat bittersweet. I will miss the beach, the heat, and mostly the longer days. There are, however, are a few things that are getting me excited for the upcoming season – oversized sweatshirts – still an acceptable fashion trend, the beret is making a comeback, boots, oh and new makeup collections!
Fresh for fall 2017, Jane Iredale welcomes their Naturally Glam Makeup Collection, featuring a brand new eye shadow kit, a blush and two lip shades. The collection features shades that will slowly help us transition into fall, including a variety of options to customize your look.
“This season, live the glamorous life! The Naturally Glam collection brings rich yet wearable shadows, just blushed cheeks and a choice of lip looks from subtly understated to rock star red.”
The Naturally Glam Eye Shadow Kit* features a stunning selection of wearable warm-toned golden hues in a range of shades to easily bring you from day to night. Rich pigments deeply saturate the lid with stunning light reflective color, and its easy-to-blend formula allows for virtually seamless application. Most of the shades feature a good amount of shimmer that play beautifully with the light. This palette thoughtfully features a larger quantity of a base shades, Feather, which also creates a gorgeous highlight. These shades are quintessentially ‘me’ and I imagine I will be getting a ton of use out of this palette.
- Feather: a shimmering champagne gold
- Lace: a shimmering antique gold
- Chenille: a shimmering bronze
- Satin: a shimmering rose gold
- Velvet: a deep brown plum with a subtle shimmer
Just look at this blush – Clearly Pink PurePressed Blush* is described as a bubblegum pink. Jane Iredale makes some of my favorite blushes and I am so happy to add this stunner to my collections. It’s a mid-toned, peachy-pink with subtle flecks of golden shimmer, that brings life to the face, and creates a more youthful appearance. Clearly Pink appears warmer in some light and cooler in others. While I did get some kickback in the pan, the formula blended beautifully into the skin.
The Fall Collection features two new lip products, one for the bold and one for the classic.
- PureMoist Lipstick in Gwen*: a highly pigmented, super vibrant cool-toned red with incredibly long wear – you will need to put some effort into removing it.
- Just Kissed Lip Plumper in Paris: a sheer port wine
- Eyes: Satin (lids) Lace (crease and lower lash line) Chenille (applied wet and used to line the upper lash line) Feather (inner corners and brow bone)
- Cheeks: Clearly Pink
- Lips: LipDrink Lip Balm in Flirt
- Highlight: Feather
slight lighting variation
PureMoist Lipstick in Gwen
Available now at dermstore
*press sample: I was sent this product for review purposes only. All thoughts expressed are unique and true to my personal experience, as always.