You diligently slather your face with highly concentrated face oils and serums to promote a more youthful glow, great! So, why would you treat your body anything differently? You can find a wide range of antioxidant-rich body oils on the market, that work to hydrate, protect, and deliver more youthful and radiant skin. If you haven’t already incorporated a body oil into your daily routine, its time. A stand-out for certain, in the world of high performance body serums, is the One Love Organics Gardenia + Tea Antioxidant Body Serum. This potent anti-aging serum, loaded with active naturals, hydrates exceptionally and provides an undeniable glow.
A list of 5 things currently on my radar…
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Damned – these matte lip pencils are one of my favorite lip products, when I wear dark shades I love a matte formula for its lasting ability,getting on the dark lip trend ,which I am loving – at sephora.com
- Yves Saint Laurent ‘No. 6 Terriblement Noir’ nail polish duo – a gorgeous duo of black shades, one shiny, one Matte, think of the possibilities… – at nordstrom.com
- Alpha H Liquid Gold – everyone should be using an acid peel containing AHA’s to exfoliate skin, not scrubs, I cringe when people tell me they are using harsh grainy scrub to exfoliate the skin, the skin on the face is so gentle and should be treated so and this is the way to do it, I wanted to switch up my current peel and I have heard tremendous things about this one, can’t wait to try it – at beautybay.com
- Phyto Phytoneutre Shampoo – a detoxifying shampoo from the lovely hair care brand Phyto, sometimes our hair needs a detox from all the product that builds up on the scalp – at beautybar.com
- Byredo Parfums Vanquish Candle – a gorgeous luxury candle by Byredo containing notes of rose, cedarwood, ginger, incense, and guaic wood – at barneys.com
My Birthday was yesterday, cant wait to share with you some photos and goodies I received. xx
What is currently on your radar? I would love to hear.
Chanel Gardenia is a Medium rose with shimmer bordering on frost. When I tested this lipstick my face instantly looked brighter. When you see that instant pop the color is for you. I know I can count on this color to bring me back to life.
What lipstick can you count on? Any thoughts?