Juara Candlenut Perfume Oil is the ultimate summer fragrance that will transport the wearer to an exotic beach locale. If tropical fragrances are your thing, you will delight is this exquisite fragrance with a warm coconut and vanilla base. This concentrated oil wears all day and is best applied with a light hand.
Juara Candlenut Perfume Oil blends notes of lush greens, freesia, jasmine, bergamot, rose, and coconut in an all-natural oil. The fragrance opens with the bright top notes of citrus and fresh greens, evolving to a white floral and fruity center. As it winds down to a sweet coconut/vanilla base, detectable notes of rose and clean musk keeps the fragrance from being cloyingly sweet.
Juara Candlenut Fragrance Perfume Oil $28
What is your favorite summer fragrance?
Here are a few of my product crushes for the month of May…
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Blue Orchid offers incredible wear and has been my go-to shade this spring. (review) (buy)
- The LORAC SummerGLO Palette* is a staple in my travel bag this summer. I’ve been using this one for a neutral look, as well as when I want to play around with color. (review) (look) (buy)
- I can thank the Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics Active Moisture Vitamin C Body Oil* for my super soft skin. I sort of can’t keep my hands off myself. The pineapple scent is perfect for summer and puts a skip in my step. (review) (buy)
- I’m still crazy for the RMS Buriti Bronzer and depend of this beauty to liven up my complexion. It’s a true-bronze shade that illuminates skin. (review) (buy)
- The Kjaer Weis Foundation is pretty amazing and unlike any foundation I have tried before. Most of the time I’m reaching for my natural foundations to further care for my skin. The KW Foundation provides medium coverage and is nearly invisible on the skin. I will be reviewing this one soon. (buy)
- I purchased the Juara Candlenut Perfume Oil the instant I smelled it, which is a first. I usually require some time to see how the fragrance evolves and if it ultimately irritates my keen scenes of smell. I knew it would be love, and I am so right. Meet my new summer fragrance. (full review soon)
- LORAC Alter Ego Lipstick in Girl Next Door* is such a beautiful light coral/pink. I love the long-wear matte formula. (review) (buy)
What are some of your favorites for May?