You diligently slather your face with highly concentrated face oils and serums to promote a more youthful glow, great! So, why would you treat your body anything differently? You can find a wide range of antioxidant-rich body oils on the market, that work to hydrate, protect, and deliver more youthful and radiant skin. If you haven’t already incorporated a body oil into your daily routine, its time. A stand-out for certain, in the world of high performance body serums, is the One Love Organics Gardenia + Tea Antioxidant Body Serum. This potent anti-aging serum, loaded with active naturals, hydrates exceptionally and provides an undeniable glow.
- The One Love Organics ‘Master the Art of Double Cleansing’ Gift Set is one of several lovely gift sets available from One Love Organics for the Holidays. It features three of their best-selling products, including the Easy Does it Foaming Cleanser, Skin Saviour Balm, and their Rose Clay Cleansing Sponge. A great set for a skin-care newbie. $39 oneloveorganics.com
- Gressa Skin Dirty Pretty Things is a fabulous clay mask with herbs, antioxidants and warming spices. It’s a luxurious treat for those who love to pamper themselves ($45). The Lip Boosts are an another fabulous gifting option from Gressa Skin. These all natural lip balms all loaded with amazing ingredients and saturated in color. Aux Rouge is a rich red that flatters all skin types. $26 gressaskin.com
- The BKR Water Bottle is the current must-have accessory. These glass containers feature a silicone grip and come in a wide selection of trendy shades. $25 neimanmarcus.com
- This sweet satin Cat Eye Mask is an adorable gift for travel and cap naps. $24 catbirdnyc.com
- A Petit Vour Subscription sends monthly luxury skin care and cosmetics to your home. Petit Vour Box features an amazing selection of brands that never disappoint. Pick your monthly plan for a range of prices. petitvour.com
- The S.W. Basics Lip Balms are the bomb. This ‘Flight Set’ features four that are sure to please. $15 swbasicsofbk.com
- The Captain Blankenship Rosemary & Lemongras Sugar Scrub is an all-in-one scrub for face, body, and lips. It has a fresh scent and is simply ‘the best’. $25 captainblankenship.com
- Go ahead and ‘wow’ someone with this soap set from Osmia Organics. Pick and choose four for $49. osmiaorganics.com
I was just about done with the entire concept of dry shampoos. I’ve tried a slew of them, often turned off by offensive odors. Then there were the times, when the powder formulas coagulated with my scalps natural oils, leaving me with a pasty residue that had me hightailing it to the nearest running tap. My hair was anything but fresh. Just as I had basically closed that book on that chapter, my beloved One Love Organics released a new dry shampoo powder, and I gave it one more go. The Healthy Locks Dry Shampoo Powder from One Love Organics has completely restored my faith in the world of dry shampoos (cue the singing angels).
First off, Healthy Locks has a subtle clean fragrance, that is utterly delightful. It contains a “unique blend of highly absorbent Georgia kaolin clay, hyaluronic acid and silica rich bamboo extract.” I shake the powder directly onto scalp, let it sit for a minute, then massage it in. I am met with instant volume, and my hair is left feeling ultimately refreshed. It’s been a huge time saver, and, to my surprise, a handbag staple. I love Dry Shampoo!
Here are a few of my product crushes for the month of May…
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Blue Orchid offers incredible wear and has been my go-to shade this spring. (review) (buy)
- The LORAC SummerGLO Palette* is a staple in my travel bag this summer. I’ve been using this one for a neutral look, as well as when I want to play around with color. (review) (look) (buy)
- I can thank the Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics Active Moisture Vitamin C Body Oil* for my super soft skin. I sort of can’t keep my hands off myself. The pineapple scent is perfect for summer and puts a skip in my step. (review) (buy)
- I’m still crazy for the RMS Buriti Bronzer and depend of this beauty to liven up my complexion. It’s a true-bronze shade that illuminates skin. (review) (buy)
- The Kjaer Weis Foundation is pretty amazing and unlike any foundation I have tried before. Most of the time I’m reaching for my natural foundations to further care for my skin. The KW Foundation provides medium coverage and is nearly invisible on the skin. I will be reviewing this one soon. (buy)
- I purchased the Juara Candlenut Perfume Oil the instant I smelled it, which is a first. I usually require some time to see how the fragrance evolves and if it ultimately irritates my keen scenes of smell. I knew it would be love, and I am so right. Meet my new summer fragrance. (full review soon)
- LORAC Alter Ego Lipstick in Girl Next Door* is such a beautiful light coral/pink. I love the long-wear matte formula. (review) (buy)
What are some of your favorites for May?
Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics had us singing praise for our newly glowing complexions with their Active Moisture line. Now, with their latest release, the Active Moisture Vitamin C Body Oil, we’re glowing head-to-toe just in time for the warmer weather. Inspired by the cult-favorite Active Moisture Vitamin B Cleansing Oil, the new body oil amply hydrates and refines the skin with the very much-loved tropical pineapple scent.
The Vitamin C Body Oil is a multi-tasker, with a combination of concentrated pharmaceutical-grade ingredients to reveal your best skin. Vitamin C Ester helps to even-out your skins texture, while papaya enzymes exfoliate. Shea, sunflower and olive oils deeply hydrate the driest of skins. Best applied to damp skin, post-shower, this rich oil sinks into skin instantly without any greasy residue. What your left with is intensely soft, dewy and radiant skin. The new Active Moisture Body Oil is certain to be another cult-classic. It smells and feels like true love.
Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics Active Moisture Body Oil $58 is now available.
Happy Halloween lovelies…
Halloween is a holiday that I personally can’t get into. So, instead I am posting my October Favorites. A combination of new loves, as well as some old reliable products have been making regular appearances in my routine this month. The cold has come to stay, making my skin drier than usual. That, along with a recent bout of eczema has made me reach for skin-soothing balms and oils.
Kahina Argan Oil performs miracles on dry skin. I’m grateful for this oil and use it head-to-toe. (review)
Weleda Skin Food is an oldie but a goodie. This is what I have been using to treat my eczema. It’s mixture of natural botanicals work well to calm and soothe irritated skin. (review)
RMS Buriti Bronzer has been giving me a natural bronzed glow long after summer has gone. This skin healthy makeup has been my go-to, alone, with under eye cover-up while my skin heals. (review)
Ellovi Butter is an incredible all-natural moisturizer. As seen in my recent review.
Chanel Taboo is an exquisite shade for fall. The invisible shimmer is irresistible. (review)
Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics Active Moisture Vitamin B Enzyme Cleansing Oil & Makeup Remover – Its a mouthful, but cleansers don’t get any better than this non-drying and exfoliating oil. A cold season must! (review)
ROHTO ICE Eye Drops soothe my itchy, allergy-induced red eyes. I will warn you that it feels as though your pouring peppermint oil into your eyes, which I have grown to enjoy.
What’s on your list of monthly favorites?